I am currently recovering from flap surgery. My current Roho Contour Select Cushion is no good. I'm getting pressure areas (red/dis colored skin) on hip area now while sitting for only one hour.
It's sized 17.75 X 18.5.
My question is. If I purchase the Roho Quadtro Select High Profile (I pressure mapped well on this cushion in same size as I mentioned my current cushion is) it was the only size they had available for me to borrow while inpatient for therapy.
I want to purchase the Roho Quadtro Select High Profile but in size 17.75 X 20.25. Would the 20.25 be a another row of cells? Instead of 10 cells long,(front to back) at 18.5. The sixe 20.25 would be 11 cells long? The width would be 9 cells, 17.75.
So my final question is. 17.75 X 20.25, would make the new cushion 9 cells wide by 11 cells long? I have 4" easily of a gap between back of knee and front of cushion currently with this Contour cushion. I want to add another row of cells so that gap is substantially smaller, giving more surface area to sit on.
Thanks for the replies!
Roho Sizing.......
It's sized 17.75 X 18.5.
My question is. If I purchase the Roho Quadtro Select High Profile (I pressure mapped well on this cushion in same size as I mentioned my current cushion is) it was the only size they had available for me to borrow while inpatient for therapy.
I want to purchase the Roho Quadtro Select High Profile but in size 17.75 X 20.25. Would the 20.25 be a another row of cells? Instead of 10 cells long,(front to back) at 18.5. The sixe 20.25 would be 11 cells long? The width would be 9 cells, 17.75.
So my final question is. 17.75 X 20.25, would make the new cushion 9 cells wide by 11 cells long? I have 4" easily of a gap between back of knee and front of cushion currently with this Contour cushion. I want to add another row of cells so that gap is substantially smaller, giving more surface area to sit on.
Thanks for the replies!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire