treatment for stage 1 pressure sores

mercredi 23 mars 2016

hello everyone, I have a stage 1 pressure sore on my Right rib cage that's been driving me crazy for several weeks now. I've been trying to stay off it but it's hard to do as I have a lateral support on that side of my wheelchair and can only sleep on my back and right side , FYI, I also have a small pressure sore on my back. what's the best way to treat these? I do have medi honey and was wondering how often I should apply it to this pressure sores? Also , does anyone make a mini donut cushion To help Cushion These pressure sores? I really appreciate any info you can provide as these soRes have been keeping me awake all hours of the night, maybe only averaging 2 hours a night for the past week. thanks!
treatment for stage 1 pressure sores

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire