I know this is a basically a FAQ that has been posted many times, but things change and sometimes people are looking for something a bit different, so:
I am looking for a mattress to help prevent pressure sores. I do not have a history of them, but have been getting increasing redness after lying in one position for a few hours.
Tempurpedic works well, but their mattresses only last a few years if that. I think I am too heavy for them (250).
I do not like the kind of mattress with pumps or motors, as they are noisy and a bit creepy.
I do not care about shear or transfer sores, just pressure sores from being in one position for hours.
I see Invacare makes a mattress, anyone tried them? Also Supracor, but theirs is over my price range.
Mattress for prevention of pressure sores
I am looking for a mattress to help prevent pressure sores. I do not have a history of them, but have been getting increasing redness after lying in one position for a few hours.
Tempurpedic works well, but their mattresses only last a few years if that. I think I am too heavy for them (250).
I do not like the kind of mattress with pumps or motors, as they are noisy and a bit creepy.
I do not care about shear or transfer sores, just pressure sores from being in one position for hours.
I see Invacare makes a mattress, anyone tried them? Also Supracor, but theirs is over my price range.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire