I've been looking at getting a motorised handcycle attachment for my day chair. I'm not sure on what they're actually called but something along the lines of a Batec electric, Dragonfly or Crazy Horse motorised attachment.
Does anyone use one of these? If so I was trying to work out what the difference and functionality of the different types were
The Batec uses a housing under the seat which is about 2.2 lbs. This sounds like a lot for an attachment to be on the chair the whole time. Does anyone have a problem with this? The alternative appears to be clip on arms on the handcycle itself. It doesn't look very stable and I'm worried about it coming off at speed and also looks like it will be time consuming when trying to put it on and off all the time.
It it worth going with something so large or would something like the SmartDrive MX2 be more beneficial? I'm looking at using it to travel several kilometers to the gym, train station around the city etc. Is the range and speed of the Smart Drive similar to that of one of these attachments?
Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Detachable manual wheelchair electric handcycle things vs Smart Drive
Does anyone use one of these? If so I was trying to work out what the difference and functionality of the different types were
The Batec uses a housing under the seat which is about 2.2 lbs. This sounds like a lot for an attachment to be on the chair the whole time. Does anyone have a problem with this? The alternative appears to be clip on arms on the handcycle itself. It doesn't look very stable and I'm worried about it coming off at speed and also looks like it will be time consuming when trying to put it on and off all the time.
It it worth going with something so large or would something like the SmartDrive MX2 be more beneficial? I'm looking at using it to travel several kilometers to the gym, train station around the city etc. Is the range and speed of the Smart Drive similar to that of one of these attachments?
Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire