Good afternoon everyone ! I have a situation that I'm looking for help with on. Last night, my caregiver noticed a red area around my big toe on my left foot (sorry- zoom up to see better). She noticed upon waking up that the same spot on the skin looked much less red. That was great news. I wanted to get everyone's opinion on what they thought of my toe / nail. Thank you in advance !!!

I believe I acquired this by having shoes on incorrectly and getting my toe bunched up in the shoe for a prolonged amount of time.

Notice the small dark circle on the nail.
-Colin
Help - Spot on Toe
I believe I acquired this by having shoes on incorrectly and getting my toe bunched up in the shoe for a prolonged amount of time.
Notice the small dark circle on the nail.
-Colin
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire