Terrible Nerve Pain Down My Arms....No Answers Yet

lundi 28 mars 2016

So I have been experiencing really bad nerve pain down both my arms. First it started in the right arm, and then several years later started in the left. I have been dealing with the pain for at least 10 years now and have seen numerous doctors, but nobody can seem to figure out why. I have been a para (T-6 complete) for almost 20 years now, but the pain didn't start til well after. It is very similar to the sensations I "feel" in my legs. Just constant pins and needles and burning sensations. Had an MRI which showed narrowing in my cervical spine that was pinching my spine. It seemed like that just had to be the cause, so I of course elected to have surgery, but unfortunately it didn't do any good. Has anyone been experiencing pain like this at all? I am desperate to find the answer! I have tried several different meds to try to tolerate the pain (opiates, lyrica, neurontin), but the only thing that can even put a minor dent in the pain is the opiates. I would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback!

Thanks,

Kevin
Terrible Nerve Pain Down My Arms....No Answers Yet

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire