For Sale: ZIPP 404?s T/T Racing Handcycle Carbon Wheels 650c - Very Nice
I'm gathering funding for a new handcycle, so I'm putting up a very nice set of Zipp 404 carbon tubular handcycle wheels for sale. The wheels were used for racing only and have very few miles on them. They are very stiff yet very light. All wheels are straight and true without any issues - no cracks or nicks in the carbon. All wheels are also very clean. Rear hubs are excellent gloss black Phil Wood high flange and have standard 1/2" threaded axle. Front hub is top of the line Shimano 9, 10, 11 ready. All the tires are brand new mounted and are included.
Front (Drive) wheel was clear coated and (the clear coat) it's chipping away at the top when you break. There's no damage to the wheel, you either clear coated again or leave it alone.
I'm asking $1299 OBO shipped via FedEx ground with tracking to anywhere inside continental U.S. (PayPal is good enough for me)
I'm also consider any and all reasonable offers on the complete Handcycle with these wheels. (The RX is not for sale)
gonartec at gmail dot com for questions or pictures
text only: six one nine seven770seven 80
I'm gathering funding for a new handcycle, so I'm putting up a very nice set of Zipp 404 carbon tubular handcycle wheels for sale. The wheels were used for racing only and have very few miles on them. They are very stiff yet very light. All wheels are straight and true without any issues - no cracks or nicks in the carbon. All wheels are also very clean. Rear hubs are excellent gloss black Phil Wood high flange and have standard 1/2" threaded axle. Front hub is top of the line Shimano 9, 10, 11 ready. All the tires are brand new mounted and are included.
Front (Drive) wheel was clear coated and (the clear coat) it's chipping away at the top when you break. There's no damage to the wheel, you either clear coated again or leave it alone.
I'm asking $1299 OBO shipped via FedEx ground with tracking to anywhere inside continental U.S. (PayPal is good enough for me)
I'm also consider any and all reasonable offers on the complete Handcycle with these wheels. (The RX is not for sale)
gonartec at gmail dot com for questions or pictures
text only: six one nine seven770seven 80
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire