So , after 1 year struggling with urinating problems. This is the solution they gave me.
I catheterize every 4 hours and should take vesicare three times a day. I dont know its effect but it is some kind of pill like Ditropan that makes the bladder hold more.
Ive also heard of bottox injections but this solutions cost a lot and I dont see them like a lifetime solution.
Is there any way to be cured ? If having control on the bladder to pee by myself is out of the question , at least to have a regular cathing schedule.
And whats the side effect of taking so many meds on the bladder?
My doctor told my its a life time therapy :salute:
T9 Neurogenic bladder is a pain in the meds
I catheterize every 4 hours and should take vesicare three times a day. I dont know its effect but it is some kind of pill like Ditropan that makes the bladder hold more.
Ive also heard of bottox injections but this solutions cost a lot and I dont see them like a lifetime solution.
Is there any way to be cured ? If having control on the bladder to pee by myself is out of the question , at least to have a regular cathing schedule.
And whats the side effect of taking so many meds on the bladder?
My doctor told my its a life time therapy :salute:
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire