question about my body below my injury

jeudi 3 mars 2016

Hope this doesn't offend anyone I will keep it in G rated words but I having some problems down there below my feeling level.

Got some pain down there. I can feel secondary pain below the injury but cant tell what it is it where its at. The pain seems to be associated with my Johnson getting smashed between my thighs causing my knees spreading so far apart the sides of the upperfootrests on my chair are digging into the outsides of my leg so bad it leaves dents that are lasting over night now. Since this started about 3 years ago the doctors have been looking at my bladder and prostrate they said everything looked good and I also got a colanostomy(sp) last year too and they didn't have much of an effect except ruin any chance I had at romance lol. Any other men have this problem of feeling like the balls are getting smashed is it maybe because I have gained weight and added inches to my thighs and that's why they are pushing in smashing my balls helping me feel out of breath all the time?

I am thinking that for now I want to get off this unstable air cushion and go back to a jell and hope that solves the problem

Going in to see doctor tomorrow just wondered if this pain was a unique situation or have other SCI men had to deal with this too?
question about my body below my injury

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire