I've been noticing a little bit of white discharge in my urethra, after the days I don't shower!anyways today I woke up and there was a little obit of green crust over the entire urethra,we got it off and then the white discharge came out under it!is this sign of a bad infection? I have a small wound on the base of my penis healing better every day,but it looks like the smell is starting potential yeast? So I have the cream and I started that as a preventative. But could this discharge from the urethra indicate internal infection UTI bladder etc or could it be something worse, I always wear protection (not for oral). I don't have a fever, spasm seem worse but I thought that was for another reason. I have had this white discharged before and my doctor said that can be normal since I am paralyzed don't urinate through the penis.
I am going to get a swab at a clinic just to be safe, hopefully they'll send it to my doctor. Mostly I'm just asking because I'm going to have to wait for a couple days for results.
Discharge
I am going to get a swab at a clinic just to be safe, hopefully they'll send it to my doctor. Mostly I'm just asking because I'm going to have to wait for a couple days for results.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire