I worked in an industrial factory prior to my injury, and we used these for material handling purposes . Since I just found one at a second hand store and picked it up fairly cheap I figured I'd share as others might need something like this. Its 27" wide by 27" long by 4" high and has a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs and itself only weighs 9 lbs ... Its made by eagle model 1794 and i've seen it for sale between $55-$80 online ...
I've used it for mostly going up 1 step homes and store fronts that normally i would have to drag a heavier bulky metal folding suitcase style ramp ... And might just take it on my cruise since i can use it to get in alot of the stores on the Caribbean islands as they mostly have a step i cant get up with my power chair ...:thumb::thumb:
I've used it for mostly going up 1 step homes and store fronts that normally i would have to drag a heavier bulky metal folding suitcase style ramp ... And might just take it on my cruise since i can use it to get in alot of the stores on the Caribbean islands as they mostly have a step i cant get up with my power chair ...:thumb::thumb:
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire