Hi Everyone,
I am a long time lurker and now new poster.
I recently upgraded from a Marvel M1 to a custom Box wheelchair.
http://ift.tt/24KMqBS
It was a choice between the Icon and the Box.
I chose to go with the box wheelchair because I think this kind of suspension works better and is closer to the style used on the Marvel.
I have tried it going off and up curbs and through rough sidewalk terrain and it works well.
What do you guys think?
My new suspension wheelchair
I am a long time lurker and now new poster.
I recently upgraded from a Marvel M1 to a custom Box wheelchair.
http://ift.tt/24KMqBS
It was a choice between the Icon and the Box.
I chose to go with the box wheelchair because I think this kind of suspension works better and is closer to the style used on the Marvel.
I have tried it going off and up curbs and through rough sidewalk terrain and it works well.
What do you guys think?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire