blood clot vs infection

dimanche 6 mars 2016

I have an ultrasound today at 4 to check for blood clots. My lower left leg is swollen but also hot to touch. The Dr over the phone said those are two different symptoms. Is that indeed the case? I've never had a blood clot scare in the 12 years I've been a para. I also have a stage 2 pressure sore on my left heel. It has no drainage, no redness and hasn't had any other signs of infection. I also noticed my 3am & 8am cath had quite the increase in fluid. That is usually not the case as I limit liquids at night. She mentioned If the scan is negative to start antibiotics and see my doctor this week. My wound was cleaned and checked on Wednesday. Anyone had either of these happen and if so, what was your outcome? I'm a bit nervous but glad to get everything checked today. Any insight to ease my mind? (If that's possible, lol!)
blood clot vs infection

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire