Power Chair Docking System..EZ Lock or Q-straint QLK-150...need opinion/review please

mardi 5 avril 2016

C5-6 Quad for 35+years. Always used transfer seat, but shoulder problems now require change to driving from power chair.

I've done LOT'S of research & looks like the Q-straint QLK-150 has higher clearance mounting options, 1.5"-4" depending on chair, than EZ-Lock. Plus the OLK-150 has anti-tip built into their chair plate, while the EZ-Lock has another separate "hook" to deal with.
I "off-road" in my chair often & not happy about bolts & plates underneath to get hung-up on:crybaby:but will have to deal with it.

Getting install quotes, one dealer said QLK-150 was great & another said it had "issues" so no longer installed. Not sure if "issues" were QLK-100, 150 or both?

So, before I drop $1k or so for one, I could really use some user feedback to help clear things up.

Also, I've always used right angle hand controls, but considering the Push-Rock which look interesting.
If you are a Quad using Push/Rock chime in too.

THX
Power Chair Docking System..EZ Lock or Q-straint QLK-150...need opinion/review please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire