I'm not sure if anyone else had this experience, but it appears that almost every other night sometimes multiple nights ? I wake up with extreme A/D, painful kidneys and nerve pain. Afterwhile, I've been able to figure out that the nighttime plumbing system is somehow become a problem.
There is no obstruction in the system ? it has something to do with the vacuum or gas/air that bacteria make overnight that creates volume and stops the flow of urine into the bag.
is becoming a serious problem because I cannot figure out how to address it since logic cannot be used as a tool. If I wake up and have help unplugging the catheter from the extension tube- gas or air is somehow released or given and when the tube is plugged back in it flows and I'm okay. It's becoming scary because there's only so long that I can withstand the kidney pain from this.
any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Night bag backups due to strange pressure/vacuum effect?
There is no obstruction in the system ? it has something to do with the vacuum or gas/air that bacteria make overnight that creates volume and stops the flow of urine into the bag.
is becoming a serious problem because I cannot figure out how to address it since logic cannot be used as a tool. If I wake up and have help unplugging the catheter from the extension tube- gas or air is somehow released or given and when the tube is plugged back in it flows and I'm okay. It's becoming scary because there's only so long that I can withstand the kidney pain from this.
any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire