Differences from the old, besides color...
Previous chair vs. New
Frame depth 16" + 3/4" vs. 16" + 1"
Seat: Straps vs. Bolt-on
Flip-back footrest vs. Standard -- The flip-back causes the casters to be pushed out wider
FrogLeg forks vs. OutFront single sided suspension
I have only been in it about two days since dialed to my liking.
Thus far I am liking the standard footrest over the flip-back simply because how it holds my feet/legs. On the other hand, this design allows TiLite to bring the casters in more and they occasionally hit my feet; if they would have put them out another 1/4" per side it would have helped that. I am thinking that having the casters in more will help in keeping me from hitting things less, like cabinets.
The bolt-on seat sling has me sitting higher, which I don't know if that will change much as it gets a little stretch in it.
The OutFront forks with Ti Soft rolls thus far feel great, we shall see how they compare to the FrogLegs. If forced to make a preliminary judgement, they are a bit smoother.
Currently it feels like this chair takes a tad more effort to turn, but the padding in the new backrest has me a little more forward, so that "could" play a part, but I think the aforementioned sitting a bit higher has a role, where I am not down in quite as much. It is amazing how subtle differences can make things perform and feel different. The COG is actually a tad smaller in my current chair.
I am very happy with the color combination.
Previous chair vs. New
Frame depth 16" + 3/4" vs. 16" + 1"
Seat: Straps vs. Bolt-on
Flip-back footrest vs. Standard -- The flip-back causes the casters to be pushed out wider
FrogLeg forks vs. OutFront single sided suspension
I have only been in it about two days since dialed to my liking.
Thus far I am liking the standard footrest over the flip-back simply because how it holds my feet/legs. On the other hand, this design allows TiLite to bring the casters in more and they occasionally hit my feet; if they would have put them out another 1/4" per side it would have helped that. I am thinking that having the casters in more will help in keeping me from hitting things less, like cabinets.
The bolt-on seat sling has me sitting higher, which I don't know if that will change much as it gets a little stretch in it.
The OutFront forks with Ti Soft rolls thus far feel great, we shall see how they compare to the FrogLegs. If forced to make a preliminary judgement, they are a bit smoother.
Currently it feels like this chair takes a tad more effort to turn, but the padding in the new backrest has me a little more forward, so that "could" play a part, but I think the aforementioned sitting a bit higher has a role, where I am not down in quite as much. It is amazing how subtle differences can make things perform and feel different. The COG is actually a tad smaller in my current chair.
I am very happy with the color combination.
| TiLite TR Series 3 |
| PAINT - DEEP BLUE ICE |
| ANODIZE PACKAGE - BLACK |
| SEAT WIDTH - 17" |
| FRONT SEAT WIDTH TAPER - NONE |
| SEAT DEPTH - 16" |
| CUSTOM FRAME DEPTH - +1" |
| FRONT SEAT HEIGHT - 20" |
| REAR SEAT HEIGHT - 16" |
| FRONT ANGLE - 85? |
| **START BEND AT 17" FRAME DEPTH** |
| SEAT TO FOOTREST - 18" |
| FOOTREST - ANGLE ADJ |
| V-FRONT END - 11" |
| FOLDING ADJ HT BACKREST - TI |
| BACK RELEASE BAR - ALUMINUM |
| PUSH HANDLES - INTEGRATED |
| SEAT BACK HEIGHT RANGE - 17.5"-20.5" - TALL |
| CUSTOM HT RIGIDIZER - 9.5" |
| CENTER OF GRAVITY - 2.25" - (Now 2.5") |
| REAR WHEEL SPACING - 1" |
| CAMBER PLUGS - ZERO PLAY |
| CAMBER - 2? |
| CAMBER TUBE - ALUMINUM |
| 5"x1.5" LITESPEED ALUMINUM SOFTROLL |
| FRONT WHEEL HUBS - BLACK |
| FORKS - GLIDE 1-SD SUSPENSION E1015 |
| 180-265 LBS |
| FORK STEMS - TITANIUM |
| REAR WHEEL SIZE - 25" |
| WHEELS - SPINERGY LX |
| SPOKES - BLACK |
| **DESIGNS UNLIMITED-BLACK HUBS-SEE ABOVE** |
| AXLES - STAINLESS QUICK RELEASE |
| TIRES - SCHWALBE MARATHON EVOLUTION |
| HANDRIM TABS - LONG |
| WHEEL LOCK - COMPOSITE PUSH TO LOCK |
| BLACK UPHOLSTERY |
| SEAT UPH - TENSION ADJ BOLT-ON |
| iSLEEVE UNDER SEAT PHONE HOLDER |
| SIDE GUARDS - CF QUAD REM - STD |
| ANTI-TIP - BLK ALUMINUM E0971 |
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire