Any input welcome to help me solve my pissy problem......
C5/C6 complete, no urine infection, suprapubic catheter, no blockages and yet when I'm doing my jumping* exercises I'm pee-ing myself - good ol' fashion urethral voiding. It's been happening for a week or so and it's getting really old. Ordinarily, if I had a blockage in the pipe I would by-pass with AD (I get it as a kind of head rush). Strange thing is that I am now by-passing with no AD.
If the pipe is not blocked and urine is draining into the bag, how can there be any urine to leak out urethrally? Is it common/normal to have urine stored in the bladder despite having a catheter?
I have been doing this exercise for years and never had any leakage problems. Of late, the jumps may have been bigger. Could I be irritating my pelvic floor muscles? Am I doing more harm than good? Why am I leaking urine when the bag is filling?
Thanks All!
(*Jumping - an exercise designed to improve bone density which involves me upright against the wall bars on a spring board with my trainer on the back of the board. We jump together with my feet leaving the board by out 5 inches. We do on average 1000 jumps over a 40 minute period).
Leaking urine whilst exercising
C5/C6 complete, no urine infection, suprapubic catheter, no blockages and yet when I'm doing my jumping* exercises I'm pee-ing myself - good ol' fashion urethral voiding. It's been happening for a week or so and it's getting really old. Ordinarily, if I had a blockage in the pipe I would by-pass with AD (I get it as a kind of head rush). Strange thing is that I am now by-passing with no AD.
If the pipe is not blocked and urine is draining into the bag, how can there be any urine to leak out urethrally? Is it common/normal to have urine stored in the bladder despite having a catheter?
I have been doing this exercise for years and never had any leakage problems. Of late, the jumps may have been bigger. Could I be irritating my pelvic floor muscles? Am I doing more harm than good? Why am I leaking urine when the bag is filling?
Thanks All!
(*Jumping - an exercise designed to improve bone density which involves me upright against the wall bars on a spring board with my trainer on the back of the board. We jump together with my feet leaving the board by out 5 inches. We do on average 1000 jumps over a 40 minute period).
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire