I'm getting a new power chair! It's the Quickie QM-710!

mercredi 13 avril 2016

I got to test-drive the Quickie QM-710 power chair today to trial it out in my house as my seating specialist, and my PT wanted to know if it would work for me in my house. I'm wanting to get this power chair because of the Spider-Trac suspension, and the fact that it can go down small curbs with ease. I live in an old house that was built in the 1950s, and I was worried that the power chair wouldn't be able to fit through the doorway to the two bedrooms because I wasn't sure if they were wide enough.

Once my seating specialist brought the power chair into my house. He let me sit in it, and get a feel for it. I began driving it around before I went down the hallway. I was nervous about it not making it. But, as soon as I turned the sharp corner to go into my bedroom. The power chair went right in smoothly without scraping the door frame. I was so happy that I almost wanted to cry. My seating specialist said, "Well, it looks like that's the power chair we will be getting for you." I was so happy that I was grinning from ear to ear. I should get it sometime next month if all goes well with my insurance getting it approved. I don't need any power seating on it. So, it should go pretty quick. I'm excited.
I'm getting a new power chair! It's the Quickie QM-710!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire