I have a free wheelchair for someone in need.

vendredi 1 avril 2016

Hello! I work in home health and have come across a used permobile C500 wheelchair that a patient no longer wants. It is around 6 years old and in good shape. It would need a cushion (he used rohos on it) and a new headrest. The wheelchair was controlled via headrest and he kept the headrest from it as a back up for his new chair. As far as I know, the permobile C500 can be configured for headrest, joystick, or sip and puff.

If someone would like to arrange for it to be picked up, they can have it. Or if anyone knows of a reputable organization that would take the chair and refurbish it for someone, that would be fine too. It cannot be delivered. The chair is located in a rural area about an hour north of Pensacola, Florida. Please contact me with any questions. If you would like a picture, please give me a place to send it as I am having trouble uploading one here.
I have a free wheelchair for someone in need.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire