Hey guys I have a question for those of you in the United States that has indwelling caths. Who do you have change them every month?
I do not have the use of my hands which is the reason I have one in the first place. My doctor's office has ordered Home Health to come to my home and change it for me. This is been going on for a year now and I have recently learned that they are a temporary service. For a year they've come to see me once a week. Their social worker says it will probably be cut off.
I am under 65 by far and I receive disability because of this I am not legally allowed to buy insurance. I can buy it out of pocket if I go off disability. But then I won't have any money to eat let alone keep a roof over my head. I found that out the hard way when ObamaCare started. Because I am under 65 nobody will touch me when it comes to supplemental insurance. Are you under 65 and do you have supplemental? Who do you have? How do I have somebody change my cath every month? Because I am on immunosuppressants for MS I have a lot of problems in a lot and I mean a lot of infection so I'm usually monitored throughout the month. I've already had a couple of hospital stays.
What do I do? How do I get a more permanent solution?
Home Health
I do not have the use of my hands which is the reason I have one in the first place. My doctor's office has ordered Home Health to come to my home and change it for me. This is been going on for a year now and I have recently learned that they are a temporary service. For a year they've come to see me once a week. Their social worker says it will probably be cut off.
I am under 65 by far and I receive disability because of this I am not legally allowed to buy insurance. I can buy it out of pocket if I go off disability. But then I won't have any money to eat let alone keep a roof over my head. I found that out the hard way when ObamaCare started. Because I am under 65 nobody will touch me when it comes to supplemental insurance. Are you under 65 and do you have supplemental? Who do you have? How do I have somebody change my cath every month? Because I am on immunosuppressants for MS I have a lot of problems in a lot and I mean a lot of infection so I'm usually monitored throughout the month. I've already had a couple of hospital stays.
What do I do? How do I get a more permanent solution?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire