Hi...I'm in the process of getting a new Quickie QM-710 with a candy red frame color, and a Jay 3 back with a headrest. I'm getting a loaner QM-71O hopefully sometime this week as I'm eager to get the whole process going to get my new chair ordered. My seating guy took all of the measurements that he needed when I met with him, and my physical therapist on Friday. My new power chair is going to have the transit four-point tie-downs which my seating guy is going to push for, since he knows I have to rely on public transit all the time, and I work three days a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Does anyone have a QM-710 power chair? What is the good, and bad about it? My physical therapist wanted to have me try the Pulse 6. But, I have my heart set on the QM-710 because of my back spasms due to my scoliosis, and the Spider-Trac suspension on the 710 is what I'm falling in live with. My old power chair doesn't have that, and so when I'd go over bumps. It would make my back hurt. I will be using my power chair in my house as well as out in my community. I've told her so, and she's letting me make that choice.
I'm going to give the demo QM-710 at least a week, or two before I give the go-ahead to my seating specialist to start the order after my P.T. wants to see me in the demo power chair.
Getting A New Quickie QM-710.....Does Anyone Else Have One?
Does anyone have a QM-710 power chair? What is the good, and bad about it? My physical therapist wanted to have me try the Pulse 6. But, I have my heart set on the QM-710 because of my back spasms due to my scoliosis, and the Spider-Trac suspension on the 710 is what I'm falling in live with. My old power chair doesn't have that, and so when I'd go over bumps. It would make my back hurt. I will be using my power chair in my house as well as out in my community. I've told her so, and she's letting me make that choice.
I'm going to give the demo QM-710 at least a week, or two before I give the go-ahead to my seating specialist to start the order after my P.T. wants to see me in the demo power chair.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire