Hi All,
Hope someone can help me out with this. I recently met a young lady that is in 4th grade and is a C3. She seems to have many needs right now for independence on the computer. She is currently using a TrackerPro and a laptop to access the web and Google Docs but it doesn't look like that is cutting it. There must be better eye gaze systems or something. I would like to get some ideas to pass along to the family or her team if possible.
Thanks!
C3 Quad Computer Use
Hope someone can help me out with this. I recently met a young lady that is in 4th grade and is a C3. She seems to have many needs right now for independence on the computer. She is currently using a TrackerPro and a laptop to access the web and Google Docs but it doesn't look like that is cutting it. There must be better eye gaze systems or something. I would like to get some ideas to pass along to the family or her team if possible.
Thanks!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire