So my question is : would you rather serve a full 10 year sentence in a "decent" penitentiary , Starting at the age you were injured. to be released fully able bodied, no criminal record, nobody is the wiser. In prison you could pursue any activities that are provided to well behaved prisoners ( considering you would be well behaved?? Lol). You serve your sentence completely healthy, no motor or sensory impairments at all (or BBS!!). Or would you rather remain "free" injured just as you were, with no hope of recovery for the rest of your life?
For me this is a ridiculous question Id take the jail time hands-down, even with a criminal record. But a friend of mine, but uncle as a guard have a general idea. For the well-behaved prisoners, they can exercise get, tv, video game stations, Can study and pursue education that is going to get better as time goes on as well, conjugal visits, some even get access to Internet. Compared to the pathetic dependent lifestyle I'm in now, physically unable to pursue anything I really value Both recreationally and professionally, Limited function and health issues it would be a walk in the park in comparison.The fear, the hardship,The battles I'd Face etc. leading to the mental strength I would build in there would be perfect, The disciplinary practices I would use I'd come out when I was 30 I'd be more ready to be an MMA fighter, Coast Guard or soldier than ever.
What is your answer, if you feel like it post your reasoning
Would you rather...
For me this is a ridiculous question Id take the jail time hands-down, even with a criminal record. But a friend of mine, but uncle as a guard have a general idea. For the well-behaved prisoners, they can exercise get, tv, video game stations, Can study and pursue education that is going to get better as time goes on as well, conjugal visits, some even get access to Internet. Compared to the pathetic dependent lifestyle I'm in now, physically unable to pursue anything I really value Both recreationally and professionally, Limited function and health issues it would be a walk in the park in comparison.The fear, the hardship,The battles I'd Face etc. leading to the mental strength I would build in there would be perfect, The disciplinary practices I would use I'd come out when I was 30 I'd be more ready to be an MMA fighter, Coast Guard or soldier than ever.
What is your answer, if you feel like it post your reasoning
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire