UTI with Atrial Fibrillation & Blood Pressure?

mercredi 2 mars 2016

I have now have Atrial fibrillation & every-time I get a UTI my blood pressure gets out of wack. Sometime too High, sometimes too Low. My doctors seem to not have a plan when this happens. As long as it goes back to normal when I get an antibiotic they seem to not care. But there are times it gets scary. Like today it was 160/120. My nurse gave me a Procardia to bring it down & it got too low. Even my two cardiologist seem clueless, but one did put me on Flecanide Acetate twice a day years ago when they first detected the A-Fib. I don't know what to do other then run to the ER every-time this happens. Anyone help would be appreciated.

:banghead:
UTI with Atrial Fibrillation & Blood Pressure?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire