The last year or so, I've have problems with leaking around my SP tube. After switching to the Duette catheter and taking Myrbetriq, the leakage stops almost completely. The last two months I've stayed dry. Monday, I began taking my B Complex vitamin again. I stopped taking when I was leaking due to the strong odor. Anyhow, last night, I soaked the bed... with that foul smelling odor. I then remembered that I had done the same thing in the past after taking the B-Complex vitamin. I just googled B-Complex side effects and found that an excessive dose can cause frequent urination. I was only taking one pill daily, but could this be one of the reasons my SP tube leaked so much? It seems strange to think that a vitamin could have that effect, but the circumstantial evidence seems to point in that direction.
If anyone else has this problem and you're taking B Complex, perhaps you might stop taking it and see if the leakage stops...
By the way, this is the brand I was taking:
http://ift.tt/1p2l0av
SP leakage coincidence?
If anyone else has this problem and you're taking B Complex, perhaps you might stop taking it and see if the leakage stops...
By the way, this is the brand I was taking:
http://ift.tt/1p2l0av
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire