Had the Flap done on both my right and left ischium in December. Doctor said I could I could just begin sitting up this past Wednesday. He ( to my surprise) said I can begin sitting up for an hour a day. That is for 3 months.
I do have a Roho cushion but it is about 2 inches too long and it pulls me up a little and when doing my pressure relief I can not get up high enough. So I am using my Jay Active for now.
I am currently in a nursing facility and can not get a new cushion until I am home. Also I am not do for a new cushion until August. So I am stuck.
My question is can I get by with the Jay Active?
Doctor was not in his office when I called and will not be in until Tuesday.
Thinking I can get a faster answer here.
Sitting on Jay Active after Flap Surgery
I do have a Roho cushion but it is about 2 inches too long and it pulls me up a little and when doing my pressure relief I can not get up high enough. So I am using my Jay Active for now.
I am currently in a nursing facility and can not get a new cushion until I am home. Also I am not do for a new cushion until August. So I am stuck.
My question is can I get by with the Jay Active?
Doctor was not in his office when I called and will not be in until Tuesday.
Thinking I can get a faster answer here.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire