Literally have no clue how to have best worded the title.
Anyone else got any advice on how to handle sexual frustration? Because once I'm turned on - that is it. I have no way to make the feeling go away and get soooooo angry aaaarghhh :(
I've found having a smoke helps (I'm not condoning smoking, it's not a good habit so don't start.)
Sometimes I just scream there is literally no f***ing release mechanism, physically or mentally.
The only positive is that I could be aroused in any situation and nobody will ever know because I don't have a boner I need to worry about hiding.
Except when I'm not aroused and my mum or someone helps me get dressed or I'm out with friends, and I get a random boner... so awkward -.-
I'm sorry if I'm spewing the same old rhetoric regards to sexual frustration. I just find the best cure is prevention. Block any and all sexual thoughts - and the most I can manage is a week. Then once I'm turned on you better stay out of my way for a good few hours otherwise you're going to have your jaw and nose broken.
Hope this was an entertaining read, hopegully it made someone laugh. So what are your experiences?
Once horny, always horny :(
Anyone else got any advice on how to handle sexual frustration? Because once I'm turned on - that is it. I have no way to make the feeling go away and get soooooo angry aaaarghhh :(
I've found having a smoke helps (I'm not condoning smoking, it's not a good habit so don't start.)
Sometimes I just scream there is literally no f***ing release mechanism, physically or mentally.
The only positive is that I could be aroused in any situation and nobody will ever know because I don't have a boner I need to worry about hiding.
Except when I'm not aroused and my mum or someone helps me get dressed or I'm out with friends, and I get a random boner... so awkward -.-
I'm sorry if I'm spewing the same old rhetoric regards to sexual frustration. I just find the best cure is prevention. Block any and all sexual thoughts - and the most I can manage is a week. Then once I'm turned on you better stay out of my way for a good few hours otherwise you're going to have your jaw and nose broken.
Hope this was an entertaining read, hopegully it made someone laugh. So what are your experiences?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire