klebsiella bacteria

lundi 7 mars 2016

I have been battling this bug for 4 months now, My doctor put me on Norfloxacin for 3 weeks and it worked great but the bug klebsiella bacteria came back after 5 days. I have prostatitis which I have had for 3 years now and it does not bother me but for a bit of pain in the rectum after a bowel motion , I cannot afford microcyn to be shipped to Australia it would cost me $90.00 per bottle so it is out of the question.
I self cath and also void in between caths and this is the first infection problem I have had in over 5 years.
I am a male post transverse myelitis 38 years and have had all the tests you can name late last year on my bladder and they were all fine exept for 2 small 4mmm kidney stones.
Could these small stones be to blame? I am on a daily keflex antibiotic until i can get back to my usual uroligist.
anyone had similair problems, i do not want to be on antibiotics to long as it builds resisitance and
I have done the cranberry and uroqid thing but both fasied to protect me and
I am running out of ideas.........................

P.S. One stupid Uro put me on Cipro for 3 months to try and cure the prostatitis and I blew a rotator cuff tendon not long after so be careful with this drug for long periods.............
klebsiella bacteria

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire