Have been having trouble with iron levels dropping to severe lows - I am currently on blood thinners for a history of PEs so I see a Hematologist regularly. Since I am consistently testing for low iron, in spite of having iron infusions, he thinks I need a colonoscopy and endoscopy to rule out a GI bleed. I have no visible signs of blood in my stool, but have tested positive to microscopic signs. I have consulted a GI and he has given me a prep to do prior to the test. He won't do the endoscopy without doing the colonoscopy. I have had a colonoscopy in the past so I know how violent the BM can be as a result of the prep. My current BP is done in bed using the magic bullet suppository, with digi stim and the assistance of a home health care worker. I know most of you do not do your BP from the bed, but that is how it is done here, so please no snarky remarks. Ok with that being said, are there any suggestions how to complete this prep without making a complete mess? I would like to rule in or out there being a GI issue that could be causing the iron deficiency.
Colonoscopy Prep
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire