So yeah, that's next. Will create a thread to document how I dealt with that.
Waiting for a call to return to Toronto for a CT Scan and referral to general surgeon. I don't think there will be a fix for a paralyzed female to strengthen that area without it happening again, so probably opting for colostomy.
I'll update as I know more.
I went searching for info and found this thread at Apparalyzed that describes it perfectly:
http://ift.tt/1Nrc1e7
"I can feel the stool is protruding all around the anal area (like a fist of a hand) and it won't come out. It's like its this mass that can't fit through the whole. Like a fist size protrusion all around the anus. "
Later on in the thread, I noticed she pushed through the vagina to force stool out. Guess what I'm doing later?
Paralysis sux. Wondering if this is because of the hysterectomy I had in 2011 or my age or if paralysis is aging me quicker or just flaccid paralysis. Been steadily gaining weight since finished working 3yrs ago too.
Rectocele
Waiting for a call to return to Toronto for a CT Scan and referral to general surgeon. I don't think there will be a fix for a paralyzed female to strengthen that area without it happening again, so probably opting for colostomy.
I'll update as I know more.
I went searching for info and found this thread at Apparalyzed that describes it perfectly:
http://ift.tt/1Nrc1e7
"I can feel the stool is protruding all around the anal area (like a fist of a hand) and it won't come out. It's like its this mass that can't fit through the whole. Like a fist size protrusion all around the anus. "
Later on in the thread, I noticed she pushed through the vagina to force stool out. Guess what I'm doing later?
Paralysis sux. Wondering if this is because of the hysterectomy I had in 2011 or my age or if paralysis is aging me quicker or just flaccid paralysis. Been steadily gaining weight since finished working 3yrs ago too.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire