My mother passed away recently and is surprising what kind of stuff you find after 60 years of accumulation.
My dad had the ultimate Swiss Army knife it had a stapler (we found the replacement staples also) and a tape measure. I guess it's the white-collar Swiss Army knife.
Mom wrote a book that I never knew about and would have to put it circa 1962 in Alaska. It is hard to read though because there are 140 some pages single spaced and no paragraph Breaks. I will attach a page that will fit.
From a cursory three sentences read, I've taken it as a love story on the Eastern front.
What I need is reliable software package or a service that will convert the scanned pages into a text document. Does anyone have experienced or recommendations?
My dad had the ultimate Swiss Army knife it had a stapler (we found the replacement staples also) and a tape measure. I guess it's the white-collar Swiss Army knife.
Mom wrote a book that I never knew about and would have to put it circa 1962 in Alaska. It is hard to read though because there are 140 some pages single spaced and no paragraph Breaks. I will attach a page that will fit.
From a cursory three sentences read, I've taken it as a love story on the Eastern front.
What I need is reliable software package or a service that will convert the scanned pages into a text document. Does anyone have experienced or recommendations?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire