permobil F3

vendredi 6 mai 2016

I've had nothing but pain sitting in my five-year-old Permobil C300. The back is absolutely terrible and I've never had such shoulder and elbow pain as that since I got this chair. There was absolutely nothing that could be done in terms of aftermarket backs or modifying the back although the seating specialist and PT got me a custom overlay foam back which did absolutely nothing. The lateral supports built into the corpus 2 back stink and the add on laterals are painful and restrictive.

The new Permobil F3 chair has the option of three aftermarket backs, J3, matrix elite, and varilite icon, all of which look superior to it came with the C 300, and are compatible with tilt and recline features necessary for someone like myself.

I'm hoping my therapist and seating specialist will go to bat for me to try to get me a new chair, although they have indicated that it may not be easy even though it is been five years.

Does anybody know anything about the F3?

Has anybody begun the process of getting a new power chair from Medicare after five years? Have your professionals given you optimism or pessimism as to the possibility?
permobil F3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire