T6 complete, with severe nerve pain. Really getting tired of the mental side effects of all the meds I'm on, especially the short term memory loss. If you gave me $1,000 to remember to do something in 10 minutes, I couldn't do it. But I'm trying to go down on this stuff to see if it will help the side effects while still providing relief (which is very little anyway). It seems most if not all the meds I take potentially have this side effect. So I'm asking based on your experience, which ones caused it for you. I'm currently taking...
Pain meds:
1200mg Gapapentin (down from 3200)
75mg Tramadol (down from 400)
10/325 Percocet (about 1 every day or two, as needed)
Other:
Oxybutinin
Xarelto
I'm assuming this is coming from the Gabapentin or Tramadol or both. Any input/experience is appreciated.
meds and short term memory loss
Pain meds:
1200mg Gapapentin (down from 3200)
75mg Tramadol (down from 400)
10/325 Percocet (about 1 every day or two, as needed)
Other:
Oxybutinin
Xarelto
I'm assuming this is coming from the Gabapentin or Tramadol or both. Any input/experience is appreciated.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire