Looking for a good retractable seatbelt

vendredi 13 mai 2016

Hello,

I'm a high functioning C6/8 quad who's been using a manual chair with power assist e-motion wheels for 12 years. I've never wanted a seatbelt because the one I had when I was newly injured 14 years ago would always get tangled up in my spokes or get in the way whenever it wasn't latched. After two unexpected falls this year when I was caught off guard, I decided I want to get a seatbelt for my chair. I bought a retractable seatbelt from seatbeltplus.com (which IS a good site) recommended by my DME supplier. The problem is the assembly and hardware around the spindle where the belt retracts into was too bulky for it to be at my side and would cause skin breakdown if I attached it behind me.

Does anyone know a good retractable seatbelt that works well for use with a manual chair? Any tips/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
Tim
Looking for a good retractable seatbelt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire