holy crap I just got my rio hand cycle wow I am crying I am so out of shape I have been rolling dayly about 3.4 miles this just kicked my but in less than 60' and I was in 1 the eastiest gear
no fair I want to enjoy the rest of my life here do I give up getting in shape or ... at 65 or just struggle about ready to send back get motorized to go with sister and the push in the evenings
I am just....disgusted with my self
out of shape
no fair I want to enjoy the rest of my life here do I give up getting in shape or ... at 65 or just struggle about ready to send back get motorized to go with sister and the push in the evenings
I am just....disgusted with my self
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire