The first time I had botox injections in my bladder I had great results. No leakage for over a year.
The second and third tme I had botox injections i had about eight months of no leakage.
I just had my fourth round of botox in Jan 2016, here it is May 2016 and I'm already having leakage.
*note, this leakage started after trying Renacidin as a bladder rinse. Bladder spasms and leakage is a side effect. I haven't used Renacidin in about two weeks*
Could this leakage be a continued side effect of the Renacidin?
Is it possible that the botox has already worn off?
Does the bladder become immune to the effects of botox over time?
I was hopeful I had at least eight months before I needed more botox.
Thoughts?????
Life of Botox
The second and third tme I had botox injections i had about eight months of no leakage.
I just had my fourth round of botox in Jan 2016, here it is May 2016 and I'm already having leakage.
*note, this leakage started after trying Renacidin as a bladder rinse. Bladder spasms and leakage is a side effect. I haven't used Renacidin in about two weeks*
Could this leakage be a continued side effect of the Renacidin?
Is it possible that the botox has already worn off?
Does the bladder become immune to the effects of botox over time?
I was hopeful I had at least eight months before I needed more botox.
Thoughts?????
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire