Does Anyone Drive A Honda Element?

lundi 2 mai 2016

I was thinking about buying one as our second car. I looked at a few before (I think they were first generation Elements) I liked a lot about them (mostly the suicide doors to make putting the chair in the back easy) but It seemed like a High! transfer and also like the seat was far from frame of the car. Can anyone tell me how hard of a transfer it is? I was thinking of getting one and putting some coil over shocks (lowers vehicle) and some low profile tires (also lowers vehicle) to make it easier for me to transfer into. Also, Are there any notable problems that you have had with it. I have heard they are pretty dependable vehicles. I am hoping to find one with low miles, as they no longer produce them. Or one with a recent engine/transmission replacement if it has high miles. Anyway.... I would appreciate any input from owners/past owners. Thanks in advance. :)
Does Anyone Drive A Honda Element?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire