Hello everyone!
i am a c6 quad, I do bowels on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings with a magic bullet and dig stim. On the days I do do my bowel program, almost always in the afternoon I will have red slime with clear discharge come out in my pants. It is SUPER frustrating and I don't know why it is happening, am I over stimulating or something? Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it?
any help would be AWESOME!
Bowel Program Frustration Please Help!
i am a c6 quad, I do bowels on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings with a magic bullet and dig stim. On the days I do do my bowel program, almost always in the afternoon I will have red slime with clear discharge come out in my pants. It is SUPER frustrating and I don't know why it is happening, am I over stimulating or something? Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it?
any help would be AWESOME!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire