First, thank you toeveryone who has contributed. I've read a tremendous amount of helpfulinformation regarding this and greatly appreciate it.
After readingthrough most of the threads, I'm convinced that HydroCleanse is probably thenext best step for me. I'm still a little fuzzy on some details and wouldappreciate any feedback.
Sounds like 20-30(units) for 10 min 1-2 times a day maybe a starting point. Most of the threads state the amount in cc's. I'm assumingit should be done with an irrigation syringe measured in ml. Should I be using20-30 ml? Or, maybe a smaller syringemeasured in cc's?
HydroCleanse comesin a sterile bottle. I'm assuming it should be poured into a sterile cup beforebeing drawn into syringe. I have the irrigation syringes but no sterile cup.Would someone describe or provide a link/picture to the supplies you use?
HydroCleanse process with supra pubic cath
After readingthrough most of the threads, I'm convinced that HydroCleanse is probably thenext best step for me. I'm still a little fuzzy on some details and wouldappreciate any feedback.
Sounds like 20-30(units) for 10 min 1-2 times a day maybe a starting point. Most of the threads state the amount in cc's. I'm assumingit should be done with an irrigation syringe measured in ml. Should I be using20-30 ml? Or, maybe a smaller syringemeasured in cc's?
HydroCleanse comesin a sterile bottle. I'm assuming it should be poured into a sterile cup beforebeing drawn into syringe. I have the irrigation syringes but no sterile cup.Would someone describe or provide a link/picture to the supplies you use?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire