Annoyed at having to go through three clicks to shutdown Windows 10? Make your own one click button. Here is mine:

There are a few ways to do it. I used #2 on this page:
http://ift.tt/1ZxN8yM
The default desktop icon that is created looks like a book or something. Click "change the icon" and it will bring up the W10 basket of alternative icons. The red button I use is there. When you have the icon changed pin it to your taskbar. That works on one click. You can delete the desktop icon if you wish.
There are a few ways to do it. I used #2 on this page:
http://ift.tt/1ZxN8yM
The default desktop icon that is created looks like a book or something. Click "change the icon" and it will bring up the W10 basket of alternative icons. The red button I use is there. When you have the icon changed pin it to your taskbar. That works on one click. You can delete the desktop icon if you wish.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire