Skin breakdown on left big toe only????

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Hi all

I have never had any issue with skin problems and about 2 years as I removed my boot I noticed redness from the bottom of my right foot and even more red from the bottom of my big toe? Days latter the skin kinda broke down and the best way to describe it then a open wound? Just then I was scheduled for a operation to untether my spinal cord so the doctors and nurses took care of it and that was that . I have been taking very good care of it though from time to time it is either healed though the skin is extremely thin or it will almost shed the layer of skin like it dries out and will open up? This is just the very bottom of my big toe. So I kept it clean always a clean bandage but once again it opens up? I do walk to the best of my ability and even so that wouldn't do it. I guess its spinal related. Anyone ever see or hear of very thin skin or not healing properly. I have a c-5 injury with Brown-Sequard syndrome so I do not have much feeling at all on my left side though I do have good mobility. Any help would be great before seeing a doctor that I might have to educate due to my complexity.
Skin breakdown on left big toe only????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire