I've been throwing up the last few times I've taken lactulose (actually kristalose). Usually about 5 hours after taking it.
It still seems to work for constipation, although much less well than it had been. So I do not think I am impacted.
Strangely, I'd been taking kristalose for a month or two without throwing up or even excessive nausea. Then suddenly, I keep throwing up, and I have nausea after only 35 grams (I used to be able to take 80 grams).
Any suggestions for stopping the nausea?
I don't think it's the taste, because the first packet I can take OK, and it takes hours for throwing up to actually happen.
Lactulose nausea
It still seems to work for constipation, although much less well than it had been. So I do not think I am impacted.
Strangely, I'd been taking kristalose for a month or two without throwing up or even excessive nausea. Then suddenly, I keep throwing up, and I have nausea after only 35 grams (I used to be able to take 80 grams).
Any suggestions for stopping the nausea?
I don't think it's the taste, because the first packet I can take OK, and it takes hours for throwing up to actually happen.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire