Keyboard suggestions ??

jeudi 7 janvier 2016

My solar powered Logitech keyboard died earlier this week. I am disappointed because it is only about 3 years old and has had relatively light use. I am currently using the wired Dell that came with my small desktop that I got 3-4 months ago. It is a dog. I have to really whack the keys hard with my typing stick. Not only is that tiring but I am having to enter some letters twice because the keys are not getting depressed enough. Can any one recommend a keyboard with easy to press keys? I went to BestBuy to check some out but they only had a couple on display. I think there were only two sales people there and they were involved in cleaning up after Christmas.

Also, is there a way to get Windows 10 to do key clicks when the keys are depressed? That might help save me time wasted going back and putting all the missed letters in. I could only find references to turning key click on and off with the on-screen keyboard. Thanks for any suggestions.
Keyboard suggestions ??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire