Hello, I have a indwelling catheter
Has anybody ever heard of an overnight bag turning blue-green? It's not the whole bag its just where the urine is running down or the urine touches it. Just recently change my overnight bag, it's a totally different brand and model. Does this mean I have some kind of infection or something? I can't find any information on the make of the bag.
I've only had an indwelling for a year now, I don't know if this is a common thing.
Also, I had to change the original overnight bag because it had some kind of valve that seem to be leaking.
This had this happen a couple of times, I just thought it was complications with my medication.
My doctor has me on a four day regiment of antibiotics per month for catheter change. I seem to have problems with chronic infections.
I have to have an indwelling now because the multiple sclerosis has taken away my ability to self cath.
Urine bag is turning blue.
Has anybody ever heard of an overnight bag turning blue-green? It's not the whole bag its just where the urine is running down or the urine touches it. Just recently change my overnight bag, it's a totally different brand and model. Does this mean I have some kind of infection or something? I can't find any information on the make of the bag.
I've only had an indwelling for a year now, I don't know if this is a common thing.
Also, I had to change the original overnight bag because it had some kind of valve that seem to be leaking.
This had this happen a couple of times, I just thought it was complications with my medication.
My doctor has me on a four day regiment of antibiotics per month for catheter change. I seem to have problems with chronic infections.
I have to have an indwelling now because the multiple sclerosis has taken away my ability to self cath.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire