Dear Community,
I hope someone can give me tips on how to proceed with my situation. ( excuse my grammar, i'm from germany)
Almost 1 month ago someone pressed his fist against my low back very firmly..having a lordosis in my lumbar region and sometimes back pain before the event, i think that it was enough to damage something.
Here's what i observed the following days and weeks.
I started having constipation, not severe, but the Volume of the bowel movement was very little.
My anal sphincter has lost some tone and anal sensations mostly gone, though i can sense if its gas or a bowel movement coming.
I noticed i dont have an real urge to urinate, though before the incident, i had to go more often than average...i urinate when i feel like im full, but theres no real urge to go.
I noticed difficulties in erectile function...i can orgasm and ejaculate a little bit...but my penis is not anywhere as hard as before and Sensation is greatly reduced.
I always had very tight hip flexors, but now it seems like theyre not there, my gait has changed.
My leg muscles got really weak the last weeks, i lost about 11lbs.
i tried to get into hospital, but since motor function was not really damaged, they didnt keep me, rather told me to go to my doc, and he just ordered a blood test for this week, which has nothing to do with my Problem i guess. So i'm tyring to get mrt done as soon as possible, though this can take weeks.
After reading through the net and this forum, i guess it is a problem of the nerve roots.
Can someone please tell me their opinion on which Segments would be involved.
My biggest concern at the moment is: will i be able to walk in the future? Most of the people here in the forum seem to have trouble walking since the injury, in my case it seems like an progressive problem, im frightened that the damage of the hip flexors or other muscles can mess up my lower body in the next time.
Any recommendations about how i can minimize damage and what you would do in my situation would be really appreciated..
I live in the north of germany, do you know any experts in the region?
Thank you
Trauma of lower spine
I hope someone can give me tips on how to proceed with my situation. ( excuse my grammar, i'm from germany)
Almost 1 month ago someone pressed his fist against my low back very firmly..having a lordosis in my lumbar region and sometimes back pain before the event, i think that it was enough to damage something.
Here's what i observed the following days and weeks.
I started having constipation, not severe, but the Volume of the bowel movement was very little.
My anal sphincter has lost some tone and anal sensations mostly gone, though i can sense if its gas or a bowel movement coming.
I noticed i dont have an real urge to urinate, though before the incident, i had to go more often than average...i urinate when i feel like im full, but theres no real urge to go.
I noticed difficulties in erectile function...i can orgasm and ejaculate a little bit...but my penis is not anywhere as hard as before and Sensation is greatly reduced.
I always had very tight hip flexors, but now it seems like theyre not there, my gait has changed.
My leg muscles got really weak the last weeks, i lost about 11lbs.
i tried to get into hospital, but since motor function was not really damaged, they didnt keep me, rather told me to go to my doc, and he just ordered a blood test for this week, which has nothing to do with my Problem i guess. So i'm tyring to get mrt done as soon as possible, though this can take weeks.
After reading through the net and this forum, i guess it is a problem of the nerve roots.
Can someone please tell me their opinion on which Segments would be involved.
My biggest concern at the moment is: will i be able to walk in the future? Most of the people here in the forum seem to have trouble walking since the injury, in my case it seems like an progressive problem, im frightened that the damage of the hip flexors or other muscles can mess up my lower body in the next time.
Any recommendations about how i can minimize damage and what you would do in my situation would be really appreciated..
I live in the north of germany, do you know any experts in the region?
Thank you
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire